JetCity primarily operates our trusted fleet of Learjet 45‚ for Aeromedical operations.
Learjet capabilities and advantages:
- Speed of over 835km/h
- Range of 3800km (2000 nautical miles)
- Ceiling altitude of 51,000 feet
- 3 foot wide door (providing ease of access for the patient)
- fully pressurized cabin up to 25,000 feet
- Ability to accommodate a variety of state-of-the art medical equipment including paediatric emergency equipment, neonatal humidicribs, traction and splint equipment, ECMO equipment, monitoring and life support.
- Can accommodate up to two stretchers plus medical team
Hybrid Patient Stretcher System:
- Self contained custom engineered stretcher system accommodating a full range of life support and monitoring equipment including regulators, flow meters, oxygen and supporting multi-national electrical requirements
- Variety of stretcher positions
- Adaptable loading system designed to reduce lifting and ensure patient safety